We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.
WHO WE ARE
Techtez LLP is a company incorporated and registered under section 12(1) of the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, and having its registered office at #677, 1st Floor, Suite: 977, 13th Cross Road, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102. Techtez LLP, Fashi platform act as fashion shopping aggregator through the mobile applications (“App”) developed and owned by Techtez LLP.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY TECHTEZ LLP – FASHI
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Techtez LLP – Fashi, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve Fashi
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide while using Fashi, or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use Fashi. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
Information We Collect About You:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. We obtain certain types of information when you signup. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with advertising, search results, and other personalized content and benefits.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows;
- Contact details such as Name, Gender, DOB, email address, Mobile number and profile picture
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
- The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) pursued by us, such as
- to provide services to you,
- to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
SDKs : Login
Purpose : Help users login at Fashi. Example – Google, Facebook.
Links to the Privacy Policies of some of the third-party service providers used by our application are given below:
We might also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
- need to provide you with products or services
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
- have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- Improve your online experience for using our product.
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
We may disclose your Personal Data for the above purposes to other parties including:
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals
- Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with Fashi, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, correct any errors among others. In the event that you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by means of firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES